Crosstalk SIP User Portal Password Reset
If you don't know, or forget your password to the Crosstalk SIP User Portal, you can reset it pretty easily!
1. Open up https://www.voipbackoffice.com/Login.aspx in a browser.
2. For Email, enter in your Crosstalk SIP User Portal email address (if you don't know what your Crosstalk SIP User Portal Email address is, contact Crosstalk Solutions).
3. For password, enter in anything at all (your login will fail, but will direct you to where you can reset the password)
4. Click 'Log in'
5. When the login fails, you are directed to a new page which prompts you to try the login again. Make sure your email is in the 'Email' box and then click the link that says 'Send password reset link to the below email.'
6. You will receive a password reset email in your inbox - follow the instructions in that email to complete the password reset process.
Crosstalk SIP User Portal
This article will provide an overview and walk-through of the Crosstalk SIP User Portal (CSUP). The URL to log into the CSUP is: https://www.voipbackoffice.com Your username will be emailed to you upon Crosstalk SIP sign-up, and you will have the ...
Crosstalk SIP Faxing
Pricing $9.99/mo. per Fax to Email DID - includes 250 minutes of fax usage, $0.03/minute above 250 minutes. Fax to Email Fax to email means that when someone sends a fax to your Crosstalk SIP Fax DID phone number, you will receive that fax as a PDF ...
Crosstalk SIP pjsip Trunking Setup for FreePBX
This article will help get your Crosstalk SIP trunks up and running with FreePBX or PBXact! If you have any questions, or need any assistance with this process, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Inbound Trunk Setup In ...
Switching to ClearlyIP Mirrors and Crosstalk PBX Branding
In order to user ClearlyIP / Crosstalk modules on FreePBX, you should switch to ClearlyIP's module repository (aka mirror server). There two main benefits to doing this - first, you will avoid any 'unsigned module' errors in the FreePBX GUI. ...